You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

The cake is a lie!
I wasn't promised cake?

Super Car Puzzle Super Car Puzzle

game is boring, maybe for real young kids but even they would likely be scared by your description
"love the children at first sight" frightening

Pee Paay Pee Paay

Hah. Had no idea what you were on about, but found an English news article and oddly piss-related Wikipedia entry.
Best part of the article: "According to the lawyer, Paay is not 100 percent certain that it's her in the video." So it's probably her, she definitely has been pissed in, but she's not sure if that is her in that particular video.
Game is boring AF, but the backstory about a pee guzzling Dutch celeb getting shamed on Twitter, fucking priceless.

blockster the journey of no objective part 2 blockster the journey of no objective part 2

a game is...noo.
is no good.

TAP KUNGFU NINJA TAP KUNGFU NINJA

Nice Asian music, lovely art style.
No idea what the gameplay is like because it won't let me do anything, just shows me a flashing finger where I guess tapping would occur.

super chick sisters super chick sisters

Thanks, now I'm craving the Colonel!

My Two Weeks Notice My Two Weeks Notice

Now I want a cookie...

Very interesting way to resign from your job. I expected more hostility and the like, but was pleasantly surprised to see a friendly good-bye instead. Wasn't extremely innovative (other than the fact that it was a resignation letter that was being shot down..) but I had a bit of fun...can I have a cookie now?

Sim's Pinball Sim's Pinball

Boy did this game make me miss Windows Pinball...

O'wait'a'second...there it is.
Nice try though, but all in all a very dull game chock full of glitches and little content....
I'm sure the next version will be better =)

RPG Venture (demo) RPG Venture (demo)

Interesting

A very intriging battle system, I would be quite willing to give a full version a whirl.
-if-
PS - I give the sounds a 0 rating because I have no speakers on the computer I'm on right now...

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Beauty in it's Decieving Simplicity

Reminisent of the great puzzle games of yore, this is an excellent diversion, helped me to waste a good 20 minutes =) Ending is somewhat dissappointing, while at the same time I never really expected one. More about completing the puzzles then seeing an ending. Many puzzles and enemies (especially the block pushing puzzle near the end) were mischieviously easy looking...Gave for a good laugh, and an evil glare.
Great job!