Food Food

that carrot will haunt my dreams
i liked the idea of this movie, but the shrieky carrot, the sketchy animation and lackluster beat made me vote a bit low. love the creativity though.
that carrot at the end is just....*shivers*

The Unstoppable Dash The Unstoppable Dash

Sweet animation, the silence does damper the action though.
I found this song went with it fairly well,

607 -Blame it on the Trap 607 -Blame it on the Trap

song is great, audio quality is good, but the contrast between the animation and the video is jarring. good attempt but this one fell a bit flat, I'm sure the next one will be even better.

PoliWall responds:

Shut hell up. You 12

Plants vs. Zombies Animation : Torture Plants vs. Zombies Animation : Torture

what an appropriate episode title, really sums up this entire series.

The gardener The gardener

short but sweet. but short. would've loved to see more or the relationship beyond sharing a good cheese. can definitely see adventure time casting a great influence upon your work. loved the end, and yet a deep inner part of me hated the fact that i loved it. they shared cheese! is nothing sacred?

Archer Season 8 Promo 2 Cards Against Humanity Archer Season 8 Promo 2 Cards Against Humanity

*Ba dum tssh*

The Void The Void

I don't know wtf I just watched, but I liked it. Short but trippy as balls.

Triangle Combat Triangle Combat

Shoulda called this the Battle of the GreyKK, cuz it looked like a bunch of Klan members shooting the shit out of each other.

Chain Reaction Chain Reaction

Meh

Not a horrible movie, just not very impressive, the physics were a little....off. Incredible Machine was an awesome game though...and apparently ripped off by Honda? Sure...fucking Honda.
Anywho, not bad, just not very good.

All your machines are belong to Incredible....

Der Zwerg - Christmastime Der Zwerg - Christmastime

Whadafuk...

I love the visual style of this animation! The sound effects were mostly well done though sometimes seemed a little loud and chaotic at times when it wasn't really appropriate. The snowman and angel at the end were horrific yet enjoyable, but I found that the abrupt change from christmas hatred to christmas...acceptance was unexplained and could have used some extra explanation.
All in all I'd still vote this as a great flash. Kudos etc.
-îƒ-